Supplies and skills
Grassroots groups and individuals are willing to share resources. Please contact us if you need any of the following, and we can put you in touch with the group or individual who can supply it.
List of useful things that regional groups have and can lend to others:
- booklet folder, stapler
- DVDs for movie nights
Free stuff your group can have if you need it:
- Name tags (the sticker kind)
- How DAP got free office space
- Non-perishable snacks for large group gatherings
Skills that other grassroots individuals are willing to share:
- Attorney for incorporation, tax status, PAC
- Graphic design for posters, etc.
- Website set-up
Ideas for programs, recommended speakers
Grassroots groups in our area have had good experiences with the following topics, events, or speakers.
- Election Integrity: A speaker from the Election Integrity Action Team can visit with your group for a lively presentation of the issues related to electronic elections technology, and how citizens can work with local election clerks to ensure our votes are counted accurately.
- What else?
Training available for your grassroots group or its leaders:
Contact us or WGN to find out when these trainings are next scheduled.
- Progressive Magazine’s Op-Ed writing workshop
- Scott Wittkopf’s messaging training
- What else?