Frustrated, worried, and angry? Don’t want to just wait for the next Trump disaster? If so, take your energy straight to the action.
On Thursday, July 20th, 6:30PM, at the Madison Public Library, downtown, the next OWR-Dane Assembly will continue to activate campaigns to:
* Register voters across the state
* Bring the fight for health care to the local level
* Increase funding to low-income schools in Dane County and surrounding areas
* Require disclosure of big donors trying to influence Wisconsin elections
* Help build the organization
If these or similar issues are of interest to you and you want to start working proactively, join the Dane County OWR folks next Thursday!